Choose from the two options and determine your ring size:
Measure the circumference of your finger
- Measure the circumference of your relevant finger with a string or thin piece of paper, making sure it is not too tight so that it can slide over your knuckle.
- Mark the string or paper where the two ends meet.
- Measure the length of the string or paper with a ruler to determine your ring circumference (millimeters).
- Check the Ring Size Chart below and choose your ODIS ring size corresponding to your ring circumference.
Check the size of your existing ring
- Measure your existing ring's inside diameter (millimeters) with a ruler.
- Check the Ring Size Chart below and choose your ODIS ring size corresponding to your ring diameter.
Ring Size Chart
ODIS (US) Size
|Internal Diameter (mm)||Circumference (mm)||European Size||UK Size|
- When measuring your finger, make sure your hands are nice and warm. If you are in a cold environment, your finger may be up to a half size smaller than usual.
- If you are between sizes, we recommend choosing the bigger size.
- If the ring is wider than 5mm, we recommend choosing one size bigger.
Have questions or need a different size? We are happy to help! Please email us at email@example.com.